It is a matter of great honor for me to announce the admissions at the School of Public Health under the aegis of Dow University of Health Sciences . Over the past few years, Dow University of Health Sciences has expanded exponentially through the establishment of its various associated institutions, which are all playing a very positive role towards fulfilling the health-oriented needs of not only our own society, but that abroad as well, through its varying well-trained Graduates. This is indeed a heartening accomplishment and something to be proud of. Considering the high prevalence of disease in our community, it is imperative that ample awareness of the latest developments in the field of Public Health are disseminated....
- 16 Years Education with a Four Year Bachelor’s Degree in following disciplines:
- Medical Technology
- Bio Medical Engineering or other Allied Disciplines.
- Minimum 60% marks in last degree program.
- Selection based on merit.
- Marks of Entry Test and Interview would be noted.